+SnapTraveller creators +Sébastien Félix and +Hugo Marchand, are distrupting positively how travelers discover unique and distinctive hotels. This innovative concept matches socially active influencers with non-big-brand hotels worldwide.
- Socially active inluencers share hotels' personality and distinctive qualities in a context that is relevant and engages THEIR following - exponentially distributing hotel name to the like-minded
Why is this strategy so important:
- It by-passes brand/name organic search results
- Now OTAs are inserted via Google Adwords in Hotels' official site - great article on OTAs in Tnooz here
- #OTAs and big brands spend dominate search results, pushing out independent properties
- Today's connected travellers prefer original experiences and relish a sense of discovery that social connections deliver
Hoteliers can't outspend the #OTAs + Big Budget Brands....but you can outsmart them.
SnapTraveller strategy does exactly that.
We would like to thank SnapTraveller co-founders, Sebastien and Hugo, for sharing their research and concept at #CMHshare Paris Think Tank. Merci, it was dynamic!!